I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data according to Article 4(7) of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is ITDNA s.r.o., ID No. 10768131, with its registered office at Karla IV. 2, České Budějovice, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "controller").
2. The contact details of the controller are:
Address: Karla IV. 2, České Budějovice, Czech Republic
Email: [email protected]
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
1. The controller processes personal data provided by you or personal data obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- Performance of the contract between you and the controller according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- Legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of the Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, if no order of goods or services has been made.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- Processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; personal data required for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and performing the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude or perform the contract by the controller,
- Sending commercial communications and conducting other marketing activities.
IV. Data Retention Period
1. The controller stores personal data:
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to enforce claims from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no longer than 5 years, if the personal data are processed based on consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data expires, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (Controller's Subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons:
- Involved in the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments based on the contract,
- Involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- Providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
VI. Your Rights
1. Under the conditions set in the GDPR, you have:
- The right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- The right to rectify personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restrict processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
- The right to erase personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
- The right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR, and
- The right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR,
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in section III of these terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal Data Security Conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data storage. The controller declares that personal data is accessible only to persons authorized by him.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By registering from the internet form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms by checking the consent box through the internet form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The controller is entitled to change these terms. The controller will publish a new version of the personal data protection terms on its website or send you a new version of these terms to the email address you provided to the controller.
These terms come into effect on November 1, 2023.